Arrive in the San Blas
- Welcome aboard by your crew: Rene, Joline and the kids.
- exploring around Cayos Limon & Chichime islands
- or (depending on guest preferences , tiredness etc)
- 1,5 hour Sailing to Cayos Holandeses
- Mooring in turquoise waters: swimming, snorkeling, & beach lounging
- Lunch with mostly catch of the day (fish, lobsters, giant crabs, etc…) and/or meat with rice or vegetables. Choice of cheeses – Tropical fruits.
- Visiting around with dinghy and/or paddle boards
- Dinner on board or on the beach. Meeting with other boaters.
- Breakfast 1.5 hour sailing to Isla Cambombia or Mordbedup: local handcrafts (molas, uinnis, etc..).
- Lunch with on basis of salads , Fruits & much more
- Snorkeling the local reefs or fishing
- Dinner on board – after party with fire camp on the beach
- Sailing 1 – 1.5 hour back to Cayos Limon & Chichime islands
- Gorgeous snorkeling, kayaking and paddle boarding
- Lunch with another few lobsters and crabs if available!
- Dinner aboard or at simple local restaurant if places available
Day 4 (end of 3 days trip)
- trip back to Panama City , start at 09:00 from San Blas.
Day 4 (for the 6 days full cruise)
- Saling to the Western Hollandes great reef bank (Miriyadup)
- Mooring there
- Gorgeous snorkeling and great kayaking and paddling
- Lunch aboard or on the beach
- Exploration of the reef outside the barreer (if weather permits)
- Diner aboard & fire camp on the beach
- Sailing to cayos Kuanidup aera
- Visit of the traditional village of Mormakeutupu
- Meeting with the molas makers in their huts
- Local handcraft purchase
- Lunch aboard
- Sailing from this area to Isla verde
- Dinner aboard
- Last day at this beautifull anchorage
- Spot to see sometimes spotted eagle rays
- One of the most beautifull snorkeling of the western Caribbean at the north of this island (if weather conditions are good)
- Lunch aboard
- Shell collecting on the beach of the tiny islet in the south of anchorage
- Sailing to Cayos Limon / Chichime area
- Dinner aboard or at local restaurant if places available
- Breakfast aboard
- 09.00 am: trip back to Panama city
IMPORTANT: the skipper may decide at anytime to change this itinerary due to his personal appreciation of the situation (weather conditions, etc..). This itinerary is a sample of what will be your cruise.